On-site Technical Support for Schools and Districts
Singer works directly with teachers and administrators to enhance K-8
instructional programs school and district-wide. Her
popular services include:
- Instructional coaching and model lessons in E.L.D., writing, and
academic literacy across the curriculum.
- Guiding faculty in analyzing student assessments to identify high-priority needs.
- Facilitating school-wide implementation of standards-based, differentiated
- Supporting administrators with observing and coaching effective English
- Addressing site-specific challenges to meet student achievement goals.
- Organizing district-wide English Learner programs for efficiency
Custom Professional Workshops
An in-demand national
presenter, Tonya Ward Singer specializes in designing custom professional
development trainings to raise student achievement in K-8 schools and